Addiction Recovery Program:
Benefits Non-12 Step Approach
The Sanctuary at Sedona, located just outside Sedona, AZ, is a holistic addiction trauma healing center with a non-12 step addiction recovery program.
Our top-notch professional team of experts creates a holistically balanced non-12 step addiction recovery program for your complete needs. Our combination of allopathic and energy medicine creates the balance you’ve been searching to find. There is a way to heal and recovery.
Our addiction recovery program is tailored to meet each client’s needs using a combination of techniques in new science (i.e. epigenetics and neuroplasticity) as well as; Chinese medicine, yoga, shamanic healing, nutrition, spiritual consulting, psychology, psychiatry and many more disciplines. This combination creates a pathway to the core issues of each individual’s challenges and opens a conduit to true understand, acceptance, and forgiveness. The clearing of this space can create states of peace and joy which are the rewards of truly moving forward without the weight of the past keeping you stuck in repetitive patterns.
The Sanctuary at Sedona uses a holistic 4-step addiction recovery program that encompasses healing of the body, mind, soul, and spirit. If you find yourself at a crisis point in your life dealing with any of the following issues; addiction to alcohol and/or drugs, as well as many other areas that the majority of the population may not recognize as an addiction. This list can include, and is certainly not limited to the following; food, sex, gambling, gossiping, exercise, work, shopping, money, pornography, codependency.
What’s your addiction? We can help.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Our Non-12 Step Addiction Recovery Program
1. Strong Clinical Component
Our non-12 step addiction recovery program consist of a strong clinical component. There are weekly one-on-one sessions with a psychiatrist and psychologist, as well as two private sessions every day with a variety of therapists. Our talented team of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, and specialists are dedicated to you. Our program is tailored to address your specific issues, so the clinical component varies for each client.
2. Our Small Size
We currently allow a maximum of 7 people to participate in our addiction recovery program at once. This allows our dedicated staff to focus on each person. This creates a very individualized recovery experience for each client. The setting is very intimate and very private.
3. Integrated Holistic Approach
Our program addresses the human energy system: the mind, body, soul, and spirit.
Addiction recovery is a powerful example of how this integrative holistic approach works. Even if a person stops using the addictive substance, behavior or thoughts and identifies the emotional wounding and trauma that created the need for these coping mechanisms, without healing at the soul and spiritual level, chances of sustainable healing are limited.
4. Finding the Core Issues
Our program is focused on finding and resolving the core underlying issues that cause addiction and other diagnosis.
5. Sustainable Change
Our program is very experiential and every aspect of client’s day is focused on embodying changes and making them sustainable. With our unique non-12 step addiction recovery program, we focus on helping you become fully recovered.
Being recovered means that you manage the difficulties that inevitably come along in life and see them as growth opportunities, which you can do something about, rather than your disease, this implies that you are a victim. Being recovered means that you are no longer defined by or identified with a disease.
- Heal yourself of addictions and unhealthy dependencies
- Identify and change unhealthy codependent relationships and patterns
- Heal family of origin issues and unhealthy family relationships
- Live your life free of shame and guilt
- Develop lifelong practices for sustainable recovery
- Be more present and vital in your life
- Find opportunity and valuable experience in crisis
- Know that your life is important
- Significantly reduce anxiety and depression
- Come back into balance and live a life without stress, burnout and fatigue
- Tap into your life’s passion and purpose
- Tap into the 90 percent of unused human potential and activate dormant DNA
- Learn to trust your intuition and inner voice
- Forge deeper connections and intimate relationships
- Be available for people and things that matter most in your life
- Have joy and inner peace
- Heal the root of the symptom; you will not be compelled to replace one addiction for another