Our Approach | Integrative Addiction Recovery
We are pioneers in the field of addiction recovery. We developed and implemented a revolutionary program that helps our clients to move past recovery and be recovered. Our Integrative Addiction Recoverysm program, honed and refined through a decade of work with hundreds of clients, was intentionally created to move beyond the limitations of traditional recovery.
In Integrative Addiction Recovery:
1. We utilize the most advanced science in western medicine with alternative modalities to facilitate the client’s innate healing response.
2. We have a carefully designed treatment plan, customized to each individual, that incorporates treatments, modalities and programs delivered in a synchronized manner to treat the whole person – body, mind, soul and spirit.
3. We address the root cause of the addiction or disorder to ensure transformational healing occurs.
4. All factors that influence health, wellness and disease are taken into account, including environment, relationships, family systems, external stressors and community.
5. We utilize the most natural methods of healing whenever possible.
6. In addition to concepts regarding treatment, we educate clients and promote concepts in health and wellness.
7. We empower clients with practical tools they can take with them and incorporate into their daily life for continued success.
8. Our practitioners exemplify the principles we espouse and are committed to our own personal development and growth.
9. Clients and practitioners are partners in the recovery process.
Many holistic rehab centers simply add some complementary therapies to 12-step or other traditional recovery programs. In our program, these therapies form many of the essential components of our program.
For the body, clients receive medical support with a Doctor of Functional Medicine (M.D.) and a protocol of nutritional supplements to support physical healing and repairing the brain. We utilize the latest developments in neuroscience and HeartMath to heal at a cellular level. Clients receive nutritional counseling and all meals are part of an organic superfood program, the quality of which surpasses menus at many of the nation’s leading resorts and spas. Clients also engage in a regular yoga practice, hike on Sedona’s world-renowned trails and have additional options for daily exercise..
For the mind, clients receive individual psychology/therapy sessions, group psychology/therapy sessions, energy psychology therapy sessions and life skills and recovery coaching. They receive training and engage in daily practice in mindfulness and other forms of meditation. Clients also participate in an educational component where they learn about the science of addiction recovery, so that they can better understand the “why” of the program and the tools that they receive.
Our program also works on both your spirit, your personal energetic body, and your soul, the essential part of you that is inextricably connected to the universe as a whole. We utilize spiritual counseling, energy medicine, rites of passage, breathwork, ceremony and other community activities to heal on the levels of soul and spirit. We are also global leaders in the use of shamanic healing in addiction recovery.
Our program takes place on our amazing twenty-two acre campus just outside Sedona, Arizona. Unlike many in-patient programs that take place in clinical, hospital-like settings with little time outdoors, our clients are treated at a beautiful center with luxury accommodations in a pristine, natural setting.
If you would like to talk with us more about our program or our methods, please contact us.
or Request Additional Information